What do you engrave on a bar necklace?
Many wearers engrave their names, messages, motivational words (“happiness,” “believe,” etc.), and other mementos such as special dates. To add a bit of edge, you can add roman numerals to your necklace. The roman numerals bar necklace expresses a cherished day such as your wedding date.
What should I write on my necklace?
If you want to engrave memorial jewelry to honor your loved one, then check out these engraving ideas.
- We Were Together. I Forgot the Rest.
- Remembered With Love.
- She Walked in Beauty.
- Forever In My Heart.
- We’ll Always Remember You.
- You’ll Always Be in Our Hearts.
What should I engrave on my locket?
What To Engrave On a Locket:
- Family, Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends.
- Love You To The Moon and Back.
- Home is Where The Heart is.
- All You Need is Love.
- Love is Family.
What should I engrave for my daughter?
Engraving Ideas For Your Daughter
- “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – …
- “Time is precious, but truth is more precious than time.” – …
- “Time is the longest distance between two places.” – …
- “The time for action is now. …
- “Never waste a minute thinking about people you don’t like.” –
What should I engrave for my boyfriend?
Engraving Ideas for your Boyfriend, Husband or Groom
- Sorry, he’s taken.
- My heart is yours.
- Forever yours.
- Stuck with me.
- The future is ours.
- My prisoner forever.
- Legally Mine.
- Yours forever.
What should I engrave on a ring for myself?
Here are the popular things to engrave on a promise ring.
- Special dates and times.
- Sayings that are special to you.
- Each others names.
- Couples Initials.
- Symbols like hearts or infinity.
- Special years.
- Special locations.
What should I engrave on my friendship bracelet?
Here are some of our favourite engraving ideas:
- You are enough.
- You have the best smile.
- You inspire me.
- Nothing can stop you.
- Double trouble.
- Lucky to have you.
- Laughter, fun & friendship.
- Blessed to have you.
Should you engrave your pen?
Engraving the name of the individual is always a safe, timeless option. It will look appropriate on crystal gifts, a pen, a journal, desk sets… any of the professional gifts out there ripe for personalization.
What do you engrave on Memorial jewelry?
Engraving Ideas for Memorial Jewelry or Stones for Mom or Dad
- “Forever in my heart.” …
- “Love is immortality.” …
- “Love you forever.” …
- “The melody lingers on.” …
- “Until we meet again.” …
- “All we are is dust in the wind.” …
- “While I breathe, I hope.” …
- “I am with you always.”
What should I engrave on a stethoscope?
What should I have engraved on my stethoscope?
- Full first and last name.
- First name and last initial.
- Put “RN” at end of name.