How do I transfer Diamond access?
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, please dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That is all, very simple!
How do I transfer my user accounts to another account?
You can move money from one bank to your other one online in a few steps:
- Log into your bank’s website or connect via the bank’s app.
- Click on the transfer feature and choose transfer to another bank.
- Enter the routing and account numbers for the account at the other bank.
- Make the transfer.
How do I get my diamond transfer pin?
How To Register For The Transfer PIN
- On your account number registered mobile number, dial *426#
- Input the last six (6) digits of your debit ATM card if you want to register with your ATM card. …
- Input your Diamond Bank account number in the next prompt.
- Create a four (4) digits PIN and confirm it.
How do I get a mobile transfer pin?
To create or register for ussd code simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *894*0#
- select their preferred debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN for your debit card.
- Create a new 5 digit PIN .Your number is now live at the first bank ussd bank quick service.
How do I transfer from access?
Access Bank money transfer code
*901# is the code to transfer money from Access Bank. To transfer cash to other banks: Dial *901*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g *901*1000*1234512345#) from your phone.
How can I get my diamond bank account number?
To get or know your Diamond Bank account number;
Dial *937*Amount# from the phone number registered to your Diamond Bank account. A list of all your account numbers would be displayed on your screen.
Can you Etransfer to yourself?
Yes, you can e-transfer yourself, I’ve been doing it for years.
How do you transfer money using your account and routing number?
If you have the recipient’s account number and transit routing number, you can use online banking or an app to transfer money into their account. You might do this with someone you regularly send money to, such as a family member. This is also a great way to transfer money between your own accounts.
How do I transfer money into someone else’s bank account Australia?
To make a transfer to another Australian bank account, you’ll need to either log into your own online banking, and process the payment that way, call your bank’s telephone banking service, or visit your local branch.