What do you need to wire wrap crystals?
MATERIALS + TOOLS
- 15″ piece – 18 gauge copper wire.
- Crystal point.
- Needle nose pliers.
- Round nose pliers.
- Wire cutters.
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
How do you wire wrap stones without holes?
Instructions: How To Wire Wrap Stone Without Holes
- Hold the wire from its open end and create a small loop using the looping pliers. …
- Bend the wire to 90 degrees halfway through the pebble’s length. …
- When wrapping the wire, keep the wraps even and adjacent, we don’t want too much gaps between the wraps.
What kind of wire is used to make jewelry?
24 gauge jewelry wire is a good all-purpose wire diameter. 24-gauge wire is fine enough to fit through most gemstone beads, and is durable enough to make good wire-wrapped loops. 22 gauge jewelry wire is a good general-purpose wire gauge.