How do you wear two necklaces together?
The only tricky part of layering necklaces is getting them to all stay in place as you’re wearing them, but Always Judging blogger Courtney Trop has a solution for that: Put the clasp of the first necklace through the links of the second to keep them chained together so they don’t shift or tangle.
How do you layer necklaces that are the same length hack?
Watching Carrie’s video can help if it seems a bit fiddly – it’s not.
- Put two necklaces on, then turn them around so the clasps are on your chest.
- Unclasp the necklaces.
- Re-link each clasp to the link in the other necklace.
- Twist them around and see the results.
How do you wear two necklaces without them tangling?
The most convenient way to keep the necklaces in place is to use a necklace detangler. You just have to buy these and then link your chains to its clasps and voila! your necklaces will stay in their place as the detangler will keep each chain distant from the other, thus, keeping the chains from getting tangled.
Is it weird to wear two necklaces?
It’s fashionable to wear multiple necklaces, and they don’t all have to match. You don’t have to let your jewelry sit lonely at home. Wear several necklaces at once in an iconic style all your own.
Can you wear 2 chains at once?
If you want to layer your look, you can wear two or three chain and pendant combinations at a time. … The thinner the chain, the shorter you wear it. The thicker the chain, the longer you wear it. Step three: Mix and Match chains of different lengths and thicknesses.
How do I keep my necklaces from tangling?
How to Keep Your Necklaces from Tangling
- Make sure they’re at least 2″ apart. …
- Unclasp the necklace and dangle it from one side to get all the twists out. …
- Use necklaces with different chains or materials. …
- Mix chunky + dainty. …
- Put on daintier necklaces first, and then chunky necklaces.
How do you keep necklaces from tangling?
How to Keep Necklaces From Tangling While Wearing Them
- Mix long and short necklaces.
- Wear necklaces of different weights.
- Mix materials.
- Buy a necklace spacer.
- Shop our favorite necklaces.
Can guys wear two necklaces?
Can men wear two necklaces? Guys can wear more than 1 necklace. The key to layering is to wear necklaces of different lengths and to not wear more than 2 or 3.