A Builder’s Hut does not require a free Builder to build. The total cost of all five Builder’s Huts is 3,750 Gems.
Is the 5th Builder Pack worth it?
No it isn’t necessary to have the 5th, but if you farm a lot and have the resources to keep all 5 busy then it definetely gives you an advantage of getting each th level maxed out quicker.
What should I spend my COC gems on?
When you need to gather resources, use gems to boost your barracks, heroes, & spell factory. This will allow you to maximize your limited time playing to be constantly raiding during a play session.
Is there a 6th builder in COC?
You have to fully upgrade the OTTO hut in Builder Hall 9 and then the Master Builder will have access to travel between both the Home Village and Builder Village and thus in your Home Village you will have the sixth builder.
How do you get the 5th builder for free?
How to unlock 5 builders for free
- 5 builders unlocked.
- Completing achievements rewards you with Gems.
- Obstacles can be removed for Gems.
- A Gem box.
- Selling a Rune of Dark Elixir for Gems.
- Gems and Magic Items are on offer as Clan Game rewards.
- An example of an in game event offering a Book of Heroes and Gems.
How do I get Otto Hut?
- To build the O.T.T.O Hut, you first need Builder Hall level 9;
- To gear up the three buildings, you need at least a level 7 Cannon, level 10 Archer Tower and level 8 Mortar in the Home Village, and at least a level 4 Double Cannon, level 6 Archer Tower, and level 8 Multi Mortar in the Builder Base.
How can I get gems in COC?
However, there are many ways to get free gems in the game:
- Earn Gems by completing achievements.
- Find hidden gems by clearing trees and rocks in your village. …
- Open the gem box that appears in your village now and then.
- Keep an eye out for any ongoing events that reward gems.
- Repair the Gem Mine in the Builder Base.
What is the max builder hall level?
There are a total of 9 levels for Builder Hall. You must place all buildings available from the current Builder Hall level before you are able to upgrade the Builder Hall. Exceptions to this rule are the Gem Mine, Clock Tower and Battle Machine, for which repairing is optional.
How many gems does the 5th builder cost?
The fifth Builder’s Hut costs 2000 Gems.
Is there a town hall 14 in clash of clans?
Clash of Clans Town Hall 14 has finally been revealed, via a new trailer published by Supercell on Tuesday morning. The new base center features poison abilities and a brand-new jungle-themed design. … Instead, it’s the impact of the aforementioned poison damage that increases with each new level.
How do you get a Master Builder?
The Master Builder’s Hut is unlocked once the O.T.T.O Hut is built and fully upgraded after completing the tasks. The hut also requires Town Hall 10, though this is an indirect requirement stemming from the O.T.T.O Hut upgrades.
Are Wall rings worth it?
So it appears that wall rings really do save you a lot of gems in Clash of Clans. The best walls to use your wall rings (in terms of gem savings) are level 12 walls, level 5 walls, and level 6 walls. No matter what wall you use it on though, you will save some gems if you were to buy it with gold instead.
How many gems does it take to finish a 1 day upgrade?
The number of gems is greater the more time that is remaining on the upgrade, but does anyone know exactly how it is calculated? For example, to skip a 1 day upgrade costs around 200 gems ( I think) But to skip a 7 day upgrade costs 1000 gems. Or to skip a 14 day upgrade costs around 1800 gems.
How many gems would it take to max th13?
When calculated properly, it would take around 1,500,250 gems to max Town Hall 13 completely.