Government e-marketplace (GeM) – on Boarding of Non-Public Financial Management System (PFMS) Agencies/Entites (NPAE) on GeM Portal – Opening and Operating of GeM Pool Accounts (GPAs) by NPAE for ensuring timely payments to GeM suppliers/ vendors – reg.
How do I verify my PFMS with GeM?
Please provide the email address, unique code and any one of the bank account numbers specified at the time of agency registration and click on the “Submit” button. On verification of this data, your login id and system generated password will be emailed to you.
How can I update my PFMS GeM?
The PFMS Unique Code can be updated by clicking on “PFMS Code Verification button” in Bank Details section of Seller Profile.
How can I check my PFMS status?
To Know your payment status in PFMS, follow below guidelines:
- STEP 1) Go to PFMS website by following URL which is under below. https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx.
- STEP 2) In HOMEPAGE you will find the Know Your Payments link. …
- STEP 3) Once you click on Know your Payments link you will find below page.
How can I activate my PFMS account?
Step1: For activation of Bank Account go to Bank>Account Activation e-payment. Account activation page will open. Step2: Enter the Scheme Name or Scheme code in the box provided or select scheme from the Select Scheme hyperlink. Step3: Enter the Bank Account Number in the Account Number box and click Search button.
Who is eligible for PFMS?
Candidates should have secured the top 20% position in the Class XII examination. Candidates should be between 18-25 years of age. The family income should not exceed INR 6,00,000 per annum.
How can I check my PFMS balance?
2.3.1 Opening Balance
In subsequent years, the opening balance will be automatically available in the system. Step1: For entering opening balance, the data operator will login into PFMS portal and select My Funds>Opening Balance from the menu. Step2: Click on Add Opening Balance button.
What is user ID in PFMS?
User registration will be approved by the Principal Accounts Office after verifying the user. Login ID: it is the ID which will be used by user for logging in to the system. It should be of minimum four characters. Password: Password should contain alphabets, number and special characters like $,*,@,%.
What is PFMS full form?
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) is a web-based online software application developed and implemented by the Controller General of Accounts (CGA), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Here we will help link your phone number with your bank account in simple steps offline:
- Visit the ATM of the bank where you have an account.
- Insert your ATM card into the ATM’s allocated slot and enter your PIN.
- After that, from the main menu select the option to ‘Register Mobile Number.
How do I check my bank balance?
Calling a Toll-Free Number
- Call 1800-270-3333 to check your account Balance.
- Dial 1800 1800-270-3355 to check your Mini statement.
- You can call 1800-270-3377 to get Account Statement.
- You can call 1800-270-3344 for mobile banking.