No, a primary user cannot change his/her user ID once it is created. It is advisable that the user ID is carefully created as per the designation or department.
How do I reset my GEM ID?
- Kindly visit https://gem.gov.in/ and click on Login,
- Click on “Forgot your Password” link,
- Enter your User Id, kindly note that User Id is case sensitive,
- Type the Characters displayed in the captcha box, press SUBMIT,
- An E-mail will be sent to your registered E-mail ID with link to Reset password,
What is GeM user ID?
User Registration Constructs. 1. Aadhar – has been chosen as the identity of GeM user. It caters to all requirements that GeM wanted from the perspective of user identity proof.
How do I login to my GeM ID?
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
How do I get a GeM seller ID?
The Documents Required for GeM Registration
- PAN Card (proof to the individual’s personal identity and address authentication)
- Company Registration (proof of the affiliation with an organization), Udyog Aadhar, or LLP-associated requirements.
- TIN or VAT number (if applicable)
How do I check if my GeM is registered?
Check your GeM registration status
- Step – 1. Fill Up Application Form. Fill the form Correctly and Upload the necessary Document then Submit the Application.
- Step – 2. Make Online Payment. …
- Step – 3. Schedule callback. …
- Step – 4. Validate and complete registration.
Can I delete GeM account?
To cancel your Premium membership for Gem, select My Account (on the website or the Gem App), to manage your subscription. If you would like us to consider removing your comments from public view, please reply to this email and indicate which comments you would like to have removed.
What is primary user and secondary user in GeM?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
Who is secondary user in GeM?
The Primary User cannot place orders on the GeM Portal. **Once Primary User account gets activated, primary user in turn can create secondary users (officer of the rank of Section officer or equivalent) with specific roles such as Buyer, Consignee & DDO/PAO.