To check Diamond (Access) Bank account balance on mobile phone… Dial *901*00# » Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code (You can create a security code using the Menu option). Your account balance is immediately generated after this has been provided.
How do I check my access bank account balance on my phone?
How To Check Access Bank Account Number Using USSD Code
- Simply Dial *901# on your phone number linked to your access bank account.
- Enter “5” and press send.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- You will receive an SMS from Access bank with your account balance.
How do I check my diamond bank account balance?
Diamond Bank has several avenues for account balance checking as follows:
- You can dial *426# and then insert 1 in response to the on-screen command to check your account balance.
- Open a Diamond Y’ello account by dialing *710# and then go ahead to check your account balance by dialing *710*556*PIN#
How do I check my access balance?
Using the line linked with your Access Bank account, dial *901*5#. Within a few seconds, you’ll receive an SMS containing your account balance.
How can I check my account balance?
Eight easy steps for checking account balance
- Login Online (Net Banking) One can easily check their bank account balance anytime through this method. …
- Text Messages for balance checking. …
- Use an ATM. …
- Call the Bank. …
- Setting up Alerts. …
- Talking to a Teller. …
- UPI and other banking apps. …
- Missed call.
How can I check my BVN balance?
To check account balance, dial *901*5#, it will ask for the last 4 digit of your BVN. After you entered the last 4 digit of your BVN, you can view your balance. You may also achieve this via SMS by sending BAL “10 Digit Account Number” to 08160000612.
How can I check my bank account balance by SMS?
Through Mobile Banking on SMS
- Visit the Bank of India website, click on ‘Mobile Banking’ and then on ‘Star Connect Mobile Banking’ link.
- Log in to your net banking or mobile banking account and provide your registered mobile number.
- Next click ‘Set/Change SMS password’ and set or change your SMS password.
What is the code for Access Bank account balance?
1. To check your access bank account balance via mobile phone Simply Dial *901*00# on your Access Bank registered phone number. 2. Authenticate using a four (4) digit security code with your last 4 digits of your BVN PIN(You can create a security code using the Menu option).
Can anyone check my bank account balance?
Nope. Your bank balance info is safe and will not be revealed to any one except you, yourself, personally. A person making a deposit at a teller, will hand your banking details with a check or cash to deposit into your account.
How do I find my bank account details?
First and foremost, you need to go to the Bank of the person whose account name you want to find. Inside the bag, you need to locate the cash deposit machine. You need then to input the account number on the cash deposit machine. The machine will then display the account holder’s name.
How do I check my account balance on Google?
View account balance
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your photo Bank account.
- Tap on the account whose balance you want to check.
- Tap View Balance.
- Enter your UPI PIN.