How do I register a vendor on GeM?
Documents Required for Vendor Assessment
- Company/ Firm registration documents.
- Name, Contact details with the e-mail address of the promoters.
- PAN card copy.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association (in case of Companies) or Partnership Deed (in case of Partnership firm)
How do I register my gems?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
What is GeM registration process?
The registration process entails an appropriate authority (Primary user / Verifier) authorizing various users, based on their roles and responsibilities for GeM related transactions. … “One Aadhar/mobile number will not be a constraint for the user to fulfill different roles across different offices/organizations.”
How do I get a GeM registration certificate?
Sellers on the Government E-Marketplace must have the following documents to be registered:
- PAN CARD.
- Udyog Adhaar or Company Registration or LLP Registration.
- VAT/TIN Number (if applicable)
- Bank Account & supporting KYC documents.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Cancelled cheque copy.
How do I register a GeM as a buyer?
SignUp using the link https://gem.gov.in/register/buyer/signup. On completion of verification, Login as Primary user/HoD in GeM portal and create secondary users (Buyer/Consignee/PAO/DDO) after clicking on Manage users tab available in Dashboard. Buyer to login to GeM portal.
What is the fees of GeM registration?
Since there is no GeM Registration Fee, the sellers can be assured of the least expensive way to become part of GeM and start offering their services and products.
How does a seller login to GeM?
Visit at SSO GeM portal at https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin.
- Now, you need to enter your GeM user ID in the given box.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that, click on Submit option to continue.
- Next, enter your GeM password.
- At last, you can successfully Login into GeM portal.
Is GeM registration free of cost?
GeM registration is completely free. It is truly a platform of transparency.
Can a new company register in GeM?
The firm willing to sell on GeM portal or generally starting a legal business model would require to incorporate a new Private Limited Company or LLP, if required.
How do I register an OEM GeM?
Answer: You can register on GeM as ‘Deemed OEM’ of the brand.
Answer: For verification as an OEM,
- login into GeM, go to My Account → OEM Panel.
- Under “Request OEM Authority for Brand” select your category and Brand.
- Upload relevant documents (Brand OwnershipTrademark documents), and click on Create Request.