How do you upload unbranded items to GeM?
Login to your GeM account. in the menu section, go to the catalogue and select add new offering from the product section. you will redirect to the product uploading page. Enter your product name in search box, it will automatically display your relevant product category.
How do I add product details to GeM?
Given below are some tips to upload images on GeM login:
- Upload only the genuine image of the product. …
- Maximum Image size: 300KB.
- Acceptable ﬁle format: jpg or png.
- 3 images are needed, center-aligned. …
- Product image must fulfil the technical criteria.
- No Product description, certiﬁcation are allowed.
How do I add a product category in GeM?
Buyers can request for new category addition online from Request Management available in their Dashboard. All such requests would be evaluated by GeM.
How do I register items on GeM Portal?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
What is OEM on GeM?
After concerns on the authenticity of products being sold via the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) rose, the new Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) will ensure vendor verification.
How do I publish a GeM on tender?
What is the bidding process on the GeM portal?
- Step: 1 – Login to Your Account. After completing the GeM portal registration, you will need to login to the website by creating your own account. …
- Step: 2 – Search. …
- Step: 3 – Choose the Product. …
- Step: 4 – Bid On It. …
How do I register an OEM GeM?
Answer: You can register on GeM as ‘Deemed OEM’ of the brand.
Answer: For verification as an OEM,
- login into GeM, go to My Account → OEM Panel.
- Under “Request OEM Authority for Brand” select your category and Brand.
- Upload relevant documents (Brand OwnershipTrademark documents), and click on Create Request.
How do you sell items on GeM?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
What is caution money on GeM?
What is Caution Money? This caution money provision is being introduced for bringing discipline among sellers. All Sellers on GeM would be required to deposit a fixed amount with GeM as Caution Money deposit.
Is ITR mandatory for GeM?
Verified ITR details are mandatory for participating in Bid/RA for all entities unless incorporated less than 24 months ago or exempted from filing ITR. ITR details are not mandatory if you do not want to participate in Bid/RA.
How do I change my offline payment on GeM?
In order to generate bills and update payments for the current financial year on GeM, Buyer will follow the below mentioned steps: Step 1: Click on the Dashboard and click on Bills. Step 2: Click on Bills-> Process Bills. Step 3: Select the filter “Bills Yet to be Created”.
How do I transfer primary GeM?
Share. No, a primary user cannot change his/her user ID once it is created. It is advisable that the user ID is carefully created as per the designation or department.