Diamond Platnumz’s YouTube Channel has 6,060,000 subscribers with 719 videos uploaded so far, the overall channel views are 1.6B.
How many diamond YouTubers are there?
Diamond Creator Award
It is made of silver-plated metal inset with a large piece of colorless crystal in the shape of a play button triangle. When introduced during VidCon 2015, 35 channels qualified for the award. As of November 8, 2021, there are 968 channels that have 10 million subscribers or more.
The Design of the Diamond Play Button
After all the buzz, they are not really made of diamond. In fact, it doesn’t even a diamond piece. It’s simply a bright plaque award. These silver color brushed metal plaques with a big clear crystal is what YouTubers crave.
The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
Who has the 1 most subscribers on YouTube 2020?
1. PewDiePie – 102 Million Subscribers. Of course, at the top of our list is Swedish YouTuber, PewDiePie. Reaching the 100 million subscriber mark in August this year, PewDiePie reigns as the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube.
Some creators have claimed that they received a bronze play button after reaching 100 subscribers, but they made this button themselves. While you do not get a bronze play button at 100 subscribers, you do become eligible to create a custom URL for your channel, which is arguably more useful to your channel’s success.
Pinkfong, the creator behind the globally popular “Baby Shark” videos, received the Ruby Play Button from YouTube for notching over 50 million subscribers, the South Korean firm said Thursday.
Who is richest Youtuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in…
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million. …
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million. …
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
What is the first YouTube video?
The first ever YouTube video was uploaded on April 23, 2005 — exactly 15 years ago, today. YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim posted the 18-second video, titled “Me at the zoo.” It has since garnered over 90 million views.
The Custom Play Button or Ruby Play Button is a creator award given to YouTubers for reaching 50 million subscribers. It has no definite shape or color and as the name suggests is custom made with the channel’s logo and other features put on it.
How old is CoryxKenshin?
CoryxKenshin was born on 9 November 1992. CoryxKenshin is 29 years old.
What is the highest YouTube award?
YouTube Creator Awards
- Silver: When you reach 100,000 subscribers.
- Gold: When you reach 1,000,000 subscribers.
- Diamond: When you reach 10,000,000 subscribers.
- Red Diamond: When you reach 100,000,000 subscribers.
Who are the top 10 worst YouTubers?
These Are the Top 10 Most Controversial YouTubers Ever
- 1. Logan Paul. Source: Getty. …
- JayStation. jaystationyt. …
- Jake Paul. Source: Getty. …
- FaZe Banks. banks. …
- James Charles. Source: Getty. …
- Trisha Paytas. Source: Instagram. …
- Olivia Jade. Source: Getty. …
- Kian Lawley. kianlawley.
Who is the #1 YouTuber?
|2||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes||125|
Who is the most disliked YouTuber?
|Rank||Video name||Uploader / artist|
|1||†”YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind”||YouTube|
|2||“Baby Shark Dance”||Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories|
|3||†”Sadak 2 Trailer”||Fox Star Studios|
|4||“Baby”||Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris|