How do I create a GeM portal account?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
How do I register a GeM portal as a buyer?
SignUp using the link https://gem.gov.in/register/buyer/signup. On completion of verification, Login as Primary user/HoD in GeM portal and create secondary users (Buyer/Consignee/PAO/DDO) after clicking on Manage users tab available in Dashboard. Buyer to login to GeM portal.
Who can register in GeM portal?
Sellers on the Government E-Marketplace must have the following documents to be registered:
- PAN CARD.
- Udyog Adhaar or Company Registration or LLP Registration.
- VAT/TIN Number (if applicable)
- Bank Account & supporting KYC documents.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Cancelled cheque copy.
How do I check if my GeM is registered?
Check your GeM registration status
- Step – 1. Fill Up Application Form. Fill the form Correctly and Upload the necessary Document then Submit the Application.
- Step – 2. Make Online Payment. …
- Step – 3. Schedule callback. …
- Step – 4. Validate and complete registration.
How do I login to my GeM ID?
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
How do I find my GeM ID?
- Kindly visit https://gem.gov.in/ and click on Login,
- Click on “Forgot your Password” link,
- Enter your User Id, kindly note that User Id is case sensitive,
- Type the Characters displayed in the captcha box, press SUBMIT,
- An E-mail will be sent to your registered E-mail ID with link to Reset password,
Authorization code is a system-generated code from OEM Panel. The registered manufacturer has the right to generate authorization code for their authorized reseller. this code is only mandatory for resellers only. resellers have to submit this code in the reseller panel in GeM account.
Is registration on GeM Portal free?
GeM registration is completely free. It is truly a platform of transparency.
What is the fees for GeM registration?
Since there is no GeM Registration Fee, the sellers can be assured of the least expensive way to become part of GeM and start offering their services and products.
How can I register my company in India?
Four major steps to register a company/ startup in India:
- Step 1: Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Acquire Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Create an account on MCA portal- New user registration @ mca.gov.in.
- Step 4: Incorporate or Apply for the company to be registered.