Emerald green looks great with colors like peach, aubergine, rose, ruby red and pink. It can also work well alongside other shades of green, for instance lime green. For a fresh look, pair emerald green with neutrals like beige.
Does GREY go with emerald green?
The wash of very soft grey on the walls provides a cool-toned backdrop to the rich, statement green sofa, and also makes the perfect foil for the brass accents. In a room that’s this light and bright, the pale grey shade creates a calm, grown-up scheme.
What color compliments green?
Choose variations of the color, green.
- Green also works with blue, purple, and violet accents.
- Think Pink!
- Pink will work with green, and it might be one previously unconsidered color.
- Consider Earth tones – browns and yellows.
- Blue, orange, purple and brown all go well with the color green.
What Colours go with emerald green bedroom?
Emerald color can be combined with many different shades. It looks best with very neutral shades such as earth colors. Thanks to such a combination, the interior looks very harmonious.
Emerald green color – what shades go with it?
- charcoal grey,
What shade is emerald green?
Emerald green is a bright blue-green named after the precious gemstone, which gets its distinctive color from trace amounts of chromium and vanadium. Also known as Schweinfurt green, Paris green and Veronese green, it has been a popular color throughout history and was Pantone’s Color of the Year in 2013.
Is emerald green warm or cool?
Color Temperature and Value List
|Cobalt Violet||7.5 P||Warm|
|Dioxazine Purple||2.5 P||Cool|
|Emerald Green||2.5 G||Warm|
What 3 colors go well together?
Sets of 3 colors that go great together
If you’re looking for a few basic but perennially popular 3 color combinations to kickstart your color palette, think about combinations like: Yellow, red, and blue. Green, orange, and purple. Teal, magenta, and gold.
What 2 colors go well together?
- Yellow and Blue: Playful and Authoritative. …
- Navy and Teal: Soothing or Striking. …
- Black and Orange: Lively and Powerful. …
- Maroon and Peach: Elegant and Tranquil. …
- Deep Purple and Blue: Serene and Dependable. …
- Navy and Orange: Entertaining yet Credible. …
- Sapphire Blue and Blue Gray: Prosperous and Elegant.
What 5 colors go well together?
Our Top 5 Color Combinations
- Red and yellow. Red and yellow are a classic, bold color combo. …
- Pink and purple. Pink and purple are warm, playful colors. …
- Yellow and black. Yellow and black can be lighthearted (think of the classic smiley face) or more serious. …
- Purple and Orange. …
- Green and Blue.
Navy Blue and Brights
Refresh formal spaces by accenting navy blues with Kelly or emerald greens, golden yellows, and raspberry reds. If you’re stumped on what colors go with navy blue, find inspiration within colorful fabrics or wallpaper patterns.
In my mind, the neutral that goes best with green is navy blue. … Adding green (either bright apple green or bold emerald green) makes navy much more fun, without being any less sophisticated.
Does emerald green go with peach?
Emerald green and peach is a rather unusual but very classy color combination!
What goes good with forest green?
Using NEUTRALS to Camouflage Forest Green
So, if you put anything overly yellow, orange, pink or purple (or neutrals with those undertones in them) alongside forest green – they will both POP. The key is to neutralize, neutralize, neutralize!
Does Gold Go with emerald green?
The best companion colors for gold are dark purple, emerald green, rose pink, red, cream, and dark blue. If you want to make things even more interesting, use three colors and include gold.
Can emeralds be different colors?
The ideal color of emerald green is a slightly bluish, vivid green. However, there are a range of colors that qualify as emerald green. The possible hues are bluish green, green, and yellowish green. Blue is more tolerated in emeralds than any yellow modifying the color.