Emerald is worn in Little Finger. Men should prefer Right Hand for wearing Emerald while Women can wear in either Left or Right. Emerald can also be worn as Pendant. Astrological Gemstone should be mounted in such a way that their bottom-tip should touch the Skin when worn.
How do you activate the Emerald stone?
Since the emerald is ruled by the planet Mercury or Lord Budha, in order to activate the emerald jewelry, place the cleaned stone or ring on a clean green piece of cloth and worship Lord Budha so that it bestows you with all its blessings and positive energies upon wearing the stone.
How do you wear an Emerald?
Wearing Emerald Stone (Panna)
- The weight of Emerald should be of 3,6 or 7 Ratti.
- It should be put in Gold or Silver Ring on the Little or Ring finger of the working hand.
- Emerald should touch the skin of your finger.
- It should be worn on Wednesday.
- While wearing Emerald recite the mantra, “OM BUDHAYE NAMAHA”.
How can I wash Panna before wearing?
Purify the ornament studded with the Emerald/Panna stone by dipping it in unboiled milk or Ganga water for about 20 to 30 minutes. Then, take it out and carefully place the ornament on the green cloth on which the Mercury yantra is drawn. 9. Before you wear the ornament, offer flowers and burn five incense sticks.
What is the best time to wear Emerald?
How to wear Emerald ?
- Emerald should be minimum 3.25 carats in weight. …
- It should be studded in a finger ring made of gold or silver for better results. …
- It is advisable to wear Emerald in the smallest finger of the hand that you use for working.
- Best time to wear Emerald is on Wednesday at Sunrise.
When should you not wear emerald?
The Emerald gemstone should be worn for life by Aquarians when the presence of Mercury is strongest in the 1st, 4th, 5th, and 9th house. For Pisces, the Panna stone should be worn during strong Mercury periods and when Mercury is placed in the 4th, 7th, 10th, and 11th house.
How do you know if emerald is working?
And according to expert astrologers, people who have Mercury placed in 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 11th house should wear the emerald gemstone for life. … Leo Ascendants should wear Emerald if Mercury is positioned in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th house or when Mercury’s major period or sub-period is operating.