Where should I spend my gems in rise of kingdoms?
Best Gems Spending Priorities:
- Unlocking VIP 6.
- More Than Gem Event – You should be able to get to VIP 8+ now.
- VIP 10 – Get 1 Free Legendary Sculpture every day.
- 8-hour speedups – 20 of them each week from (VIP-8 shop)
- Spin Wheel of Fortune to get YSG + Khan.
- VIP-12 – Get 2 Free Legendary Sculptures every day.
What are gems used for in rise of kingdoms?
Gems can be used to purchase items from the mysterious merchant, the Shop, or the VIP Shop. Alternatively, they can be exchanged for VIP Points on the VIP screen or they can be spent directly to speed up training, researching, or building.
What is more than GEMS event rise of kingdoms?
What is More Than Gem Event? “More Than Gems” is a Rise of Kingdoms event that consists of spending a certain amount of gems to obtain rewards, no matter how we spend it, any option is accepted. gems in reserve for this moment.
What is the best civilization rise of kingdoms?
France. France is, by definition, the best civilization for farming in the game. Not only because of their increased wood gathering speed, but also because their commander, Joan of Arc, has passive bonuses to gathering, as well.
What are the phases of the mightiest governor event?
There are 6 stages:
- Troops Training. Train a Tier 1 Unit: 5 Points. …
- Defeating Barbarians. Defeat a Lvl. …
- Resource Gathering. Gather 100 Food: 1 Point. …
- Power Upgrade. …
- Enemy Elimination (also commonly referred to as the kill event or KE) …
- Final Sprint (All previous stages combined giving points at a lower rate)